In addition to writing stories and love letters, I’m also a freelance story editor in narrative lit and the film & TV industry. If you are looking for a story editor, writing room coordinator, writing assistant, researcher, transcriber, proofreader, and/or editor, please get in touch.
There’s more! I am also an event photographer, social media queen, and trained journalist.
For film and TV, you can learn more about my services on my company website here.
Some of My Experience Includes
– Writing Room Story Coordination for Film and TV
– As-produced Scripts for Film, TV, and Short Films (transcription)
– Proofing and Editing Short Stories, Novellas, Novels, Poetry, Screenplays
– Director’s and Writer’s Assistance for Media and Performance Projects
– Script Coordination for Canadian Screen Awards Show
– Social Media Coordination and Event Photography
In regards to rates, I unfortunately cannot provide a list of my rates because every project is different! And as every project is negotiable, I’d be happy to discuss based on the size and type of work required.
I am very happy to contribute to your blog or website and would love to hear from you. Please send me an email with the proper requirements and I’ll get back to you within a few days.
Head on over to my contact page to get in touch. I will respond within 2 business days. Happy to send my CV along, too, upon request.
Lastly, if you’d like to read something I’ve written, my short story, “Eraser”, is available to you here.